Sunday, November 9, 2008

Veteran's Day

"Where do we get such men? Where do we get such men who are willing to sacrifice all they have in service to their country?"
---James Michener



(to view a larger version of these panels just click on them)






I used to think of Veterans as a group of old men who were once in the Army. Now that I am one, and I serve with so many young Americans abroad I have a different view. Veterans, young and old, men and women, have put on the uniform of our country and voluntarily served all over the world in conditions that cannot adequately be described....and we come back multiple times to do it again.






Veteran's day comes and goes. Take a minute to think what others have done to make this a free and strong country. For the Veterans that I have the honor to serve with, I am sharing with you their faces and names. They are all truly great Americans.













A Salute on this
Veteran's Day!

SABER 02,
out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Outstanding Post!
WOW! Just WOW!


~AirmanMom returning to her blog...